Ohio has the lowest taxes on new capital investment in the midwest.
The State of Ohio is committed to helping businesses succeed. Several changes have been made in recent years to improve the business climate.
- Improved regulatory environment – Regulatory reform has been implemented to promote economic development in Ohio
- No corporate franchise taxes
- No tangible personal property taxes
- No inventory tax
- Low flat tax rate of .26%
- Limited Corporate Activity Tax (CAT) – No tax on products sold to customers outside of Ohio