The Mason and Deerfield Business Community is invited to attend the second annual Reverse Internship and Job Fair on Tuesday, April 23, 2019 from 4-6 p.m. in the Small Commons at Mason High School. Mason City Schools, The City of Mason, and the Mason Deerfield Chamber have joined together to organize this exciting event!
This event is similar to a traditional internship fair except the roles are switched. Instead of employers hosting a table, high school students seeking internships will be hosting their own tables showcasing their skills to employers. You, the employer, will have the opportunity to walk from table to table meeting Mason High School’s talented students and identifying candidates who may meet your workforce needs now or in the future.
In addition, employers seeking part time employees are invited to host an exhibition table to attract students seeking employment.
Benefits of attending:
- Promote your business and build your brand while competing for future talent
- Connect with students from diverse backgrounds
- Invest in the future workforce by helping students sharpen job search and communication skills
- Screen and/or interview on the spot for current internships and other experiential learning opportunities
- Develop awareness of skills available for future talent pipeline
- Networking opportunity
The event is of no cost to you, our valued community partners. However, those interested in attending should RSVP by Friday, April 19 at http://bit.ly/INTERNSHIPJOBFAIR42319.
A follow-up email will be sent with directions and further details. We are dedicated to partnering with you to best meet the needs of your organization while providing experiential learning opportunities for our Mason students. We hope that you will join us!
Feel free to contact Debbie Gentene, Experiential Learning Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.