Your photo or ad could be in the 2018 calendar!
enter your photos of mason
Photos taken in 2016 or after are suitable for the 2018 calendar. Photos from all seasons are encouraged.
Please submit only photographs, either color or black and white. Printed photos should be un-mounted 5″ x 7″ (or larger) professionally processed photos. Please do not submit photos printed on a home computer or photo printer as these are unsuitable for reproduction. Digital versions of photos are encouraged but are not required. Please submit digital photos in JPEG or TIFF format with a resolution of at least 300 dpi and 8″ on the longest dimension.
- Photos become the property of the City of Mason once they have been submitted. We are sorry that we are unable to return photos. Whenever possible, the original layout of the photo will be maintained. The City of Mason reserves the right to crop photos to fit the calendar format. It is for this reason that horizontally oriented photos are strongly encouraged, but not required.
- The contest is open to anyone regardless of residency. Photos taken outside of Mason Ohio city limits will be disqualified.
- No compensation will be offered to the winning photographers. All photos submitted may be used elsewhere by the city. Winning entries will be used in the 2018 calendar.
- Please submit your photos by Friday, May 19, 2017. Digital photos and entry forms can submitted to Dropbox.com. Photos may also be brought to the customer service counter at Mason Municipal Center, placed in the drop-off box on the passenger drop-off drive at Mason Municipal Center, or mailed to Calendar Photo Contest, Mason Municipal Center, 6000 Mason-Montgomery Road, Mason, OH 45040.
- Please print your name clearly on the back of the photo or digital medium. Due to the popularity of this contest, we ask that you submit no more than three photos per person. Please be sure to include your name, address, phone, e-mail, photo title, and the location where the photo was taken with your entry. All contestants are required to submit entry forms along with their photos.
Thank you for your entry!
The cost of the calendar is supported by sponsorship ads from area merchants and service providers. Orders are now being accepted for ads in the 2018 calendar until July 28, 2017. To inquire about advertising your business, please call 513.229.8510 or e-mail us.2018 calendar ad rates
2017 Calendar Winners
At the Council meeting on September 12, 2016 Mayor Kidd announced the photo winners for the City’s 2017 calendar
Winners from left to right:
- January – Jayson Gomes
- November – Rebecca Haas
- September – Michael Greenstone
- Cover & July – Warren Spreng
- February – Jim Simpson
- March – Amy Grimes
- June – Jackie Chunko
- April – Linda Prince
Winners not pictured include:
- May – Chief Ron Ferrell
- August – Leslie Kauffman
- October – Jacob Burress
- December – Prabhakar Sundaraajan
Thanks to all who submitted photographs.
2017 Calendars are available at the Mason Municipal Center located at 6000
Mason Montgomery Road, while supplies last.
For information on entering your photo for the next calendar, please visit www.imaginemason.org/services/calendar-photo-contest/
Winter Sunset over Mason
Frosty Morning Swim
Chief Ron Ferrell
Kings Island Carousel
Lakeside Drive Rainbow
A Path to Autumn
The Winter Sun
Congratulations to all the 2017 Photo Calendar Winners!