Your photo or ad could be in the 2020 calendar!
Submit your best photos of Mason!
Photos taken in 2016 or after are suitable for the 2020 calendar. Photos from all seasons are encouraged.
Photographs can be either color or black and white. Printed photos should be un-mounted 5″ x 7″ (or larger) professionally processed photos. Eligible photographs must be suitable for reproduction. Digital versions of photos are encouraged but are not required. Please submit digital photos in JPEG or TIFF format with a resolution of at least 300 dpi and 8″ on the longest dimension.
- Once submitted photographs become the property of the City of Mason and cannot be return. Whenever possible, the original layout of the photo will be maintained. The City of Mason reserves the right to crop photos to fit the calendar format. It is for this reason that horizontally oriented photos are strongly encouraged, but not required.
- You do not have to be a resident of Mason to submit a photograph. But, the photograph must be taken within the City of Mason. Photographs taken outside of Mason city limits will be disqualified.
- The City provides no compensation to the winning photographers.
- As property of the City of Mason the City reserves the right to use any photograph submitted elsewhere by the city. Winning entries will be used in the 2019 calendar.
- Please submit your photos by Friday, May 24, 2019. Digital photos and entry forms can submitted to Dropbox.com. Photos may also be brought to the customer service counter at Mason Municipal Center, placed in the drop-off box on the passenger drop-off drive at Mason Municipal Center, or mailed to Calendar Photo Contest, Mason Municipal Center, 6000 Mason-Montgomery Road, Mason, OH 45040.
- Please print your name clearly on the back of the photo or digital medium. Due to the popularity of this contest, we ask that you submit no more than three photos per person. Please be sure to include your name, address, phone, e-mail, photo title, and the location where the photo was taken with your entry. All contestants are required to submit entry forms along with their photos.
Thank you for your entry!
The cost of the calendar is supported by sponsorship ads from area merchants and service providers. Orders are now being accepted for ads in the 2020 calendar until July 19, 2019. To inquire about advertising your business, please call 513.229.8510 or e-mail us.2020 calendar ad rates
2019 calendar winners
At the Council meeting on September 10, 2018 Mayor Kidd announced the photo winners for the City’s 2019 calendar
2019 Calendars are available at the Mason Municipal Center located at 6000
Mason-Montgomery Road, while supplies last.
A Mason Blue and gold Sunset
Road to Mason
Cardinal Winter Watch
Ducks in a Row
Sammi St. Arnold
Anshu G. Prabhani
Home Sweet Home
Morning Sun Coming Down
In All Her Glory
Night of Winterfest
Congratulations to all the 2019 Photo Calendar Winners!