Your photo or ad could be in the 2022 calendar!
Submit your best photos of Mason!
Photos taken in 2019 or after are suitable for the 2022 calendar. Photos from all seasons are encouraged.
Photographs can be either color or black and white. Digital versions of photos are encouraged. Please submit digital photos in JPEG or TIFF format with a resolution of at least 300 dpi and 10″ on the longest dimension-horizontal format preferred. Please do not submit photos printed on home computer or photo printer.
- Once submitted photographs become the property of the City of Mason and cannot be returned. Whenever possible, the original layout of the photo will be maintained. The City of Mason reserves the right to crop photos to fit the calendar format. It is for this reason that horizontally oriented photos are strongly encouraged.
- You do not have to be a resident of Mason to submit a photograph. But, the photograph must be taken within the City of Mason. Photographs taken outside of Mason city limits will be disqualified.
- The City provides no compensation to the winning photographers.
- As property of the City of Mason the City reserves the right to use any photograph submitted elsewhere by the city. Winning entries will be used in the 2022 calendar.
- Please submit your photos by Friday, May 21, 2021. Digital photos and entry forms can submitted to Dropbox.com. Photos may also be brought to the customer service counter at Mason Municipal Center, placed in the drop-off box on the passenger drop-off drive at Mason Municipal Center, or mailed to Calendar Photo Contest, Mason Municipal Center, 6000 Mason-Montgomery Road, Mason, OH 45040.
- Please print your name clearly on the entry form. Due to the popularity of this contest, we ask that you submit no more than three photos per person. Please be sure to include your name, address, phone, e-mail, photo title, and the location where the photo was taken with your entry.
Thank you for your entry!
The cost of the calendar is supported by sponsorship ads from area merchants and service providers. Orders are now being accepted for ads in the 2022 calendar until July 16, 2020. To inquire about advertising your business, please call 513.229.8500 or e-mail us.
2021 calendar winners
At the Council meeting on October 12, 2020 Mayor Grossmann announced the photo winners for the City’s 2021 calendar
2021 Calendars are available at the Mason Municipal Center located at 6000
Mason-Montgomery Road, while supplies last.
Peace and Quiet
Aura of Happiness
Fresh Tracks in the Snow
Tips of Spring
Cotton Candy Sky
Red, White, and Bloom
No. 2 West
Fly Out of Your Comfort Zone
Coopers Hawk Nesting
Congratulations to all the 2021 Photo Calendar Winners!