Work out on your own schedule in our spacious fitness area – open 365 days a year. Or you can join an exercise class in one of our four group exercise studios, or walk or run year-round on our air-conditioned track.
- Upright and Recumbent Bikes—combines ergonomics, biomechanics, and comfort to deliver top-quality recumbent and upright cycling workouts
- Precor Treadmills, AMT’s and Ellipticals are designed to produce less friction and more flow for lower-impact, yet more vigorous workouts
- An array of cardio equipment including: StepMills, Marpo Rope Trainers, Rowers, Helix, NuStep, StarTrac Spinners, and Cybex AMT’s
- TRX delivers an effective and efficient total-body workout that builds strength, balance, flexibility, and core stability for people of all fitness levels
- Functional Training System (FTS)—enables unrestricted motion using weight plates to increase core strength, balance, stability, and coordination
- Icarian Selectorized equipment
- Hammer Strength plate-loaded equipment
- Full set-up of free weights, barbells, various strength equipment and benches
- Indoor walking track
With three spacious indoor exercise studios and an outdoor studio, there’s plenty of room to offer dozens of classes in a variety of formats each week.
studio aView Larger View Facility Map
studio bView Larger View Facility Map
studio cView Larger View Facility Map
studio d (outdoors)View Larger View Facility Map
Walk or run our indoor 4-lane track overlooking the gymnasium, field house, climbing wall, and pool. You’ll always have a place to put some miles on, no matter what the weather!
programs and classes
We offer personal training, assessments and screenings, and both drop-in and scheduled group exercise classes.