We are excited to announce Phase II of the reopening of Mason Community Center on Monday, July 6! Phase II reopening includes the Fitness Floor, pools, NEW walking track, Gymnasium, Field House, Kids Korner, Group Exercise classes, and rock climbing wall.
COVID-19 protocols limit our capacity for the facility. Phase II remains open to existing members of Mason Community Center. Non-members and guests will be permitted in a future phase. However, new members are welcome to join during this time.
Facility hours remain 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., 7 days per week with holiday hours Friday, July 3 & Saturday, July 4 from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Monday, July 6 through Sunday, August 16
- Appointments for access to the fitness center, track and indoor pools will no longer be required and members will gain access to the Center using their membership card. However, with capacity requirements, members may need to wait to visit areas that may be at capacity.
- Members will be billed their monthly membership fee beginning Wednesday, July 15.
- Members interested in placing their membership on hold for $10 per month, can do so by completing a Membership Hold Request Form and emailing it to email@example.com.
- Monday – Friday: 5 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- The Gymnasium and Field House will reopen for non-contact use. Non-contact sports like pickle ball, badminton and skill training will be permitted. Members are permitted to shoot basketballs on the gymnasium courts while practicing social distancing. Members will need to bring personal equipment like basketballs, paddles and racquets. The Center will not provide high touch equipment like basketballs during Phase II.
- Kids Korner will reopen in a modified capacity by appointment only. Premier members will be able to reserve a one-hour appointment time at no charge. Basic members will pay the normal $4 per hour visit fee when reserving an appointment. The capacity of Kids Korner has been reduced by 50% to allow for social distancing. Kids Korner will be cleaned and sanitized after each appointment time. Register for appointments online or by calling 513-229-8555.
- A modified Group Exercise schedule for land based classes will begin in Phase 2 and water based Group Exercise classes will resume in Phase III in August. The majority of class times have been modified to 30 and 45 minute sessions with a 30 minute break in between for cleaning and sanitizing the studios and equipment. An appointment process will not be used for access. The Group Exercise classes will follow the normal process for admission. Members will receive a sanitized card for admission to class. A fixed amount of cards based on the new temporary studio capacities are available for each class. Studio A is the largest multiuse studio and will allow for a temporary capacity of 20 participants. Studio B is primarily used for mind/body classes and will allow for a temporary capacity of 10 participants. Studio C is the cycling studio and will have a temporary capacity of 15. These numbers reflect a 50% change in capacity from normal business use and allow for social distancing.
- The rock climbing wall will be 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and does not require an appointment.
- Access to the pools will increase for members in Phase II. Please review the pool schedule prior to visiting the Center.
- Symbiosis and the Post Office remain open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Meet Me at Main Café will remain closed. Staff will focus efforts on the café for reopening in the next phase.
- Members age 12 and up will have access to the fitness floor, pools and NEW walking track.
- Members age 11 and under can utilize the pools with a parent or guardian.
Receive regular updates about the Center by following us on social media, subscribing to the e-newsletter and visiting our website.
Reopening the Center within COVID-19 protocols is challenging. We will be experimenting with different techniques, processes and procedures as we move forward. We encourage your input as we want our members to enjoy returning to the Center. We ask for your patience as we are all learning how to best allow our members access to the facility during Phase I.
Membership fees for the month of July will be charged.
Community Center reservation pricing is below for appointments Monday, June 29 through Sunday, July 5:
- Ages 12 and up, $5 per person
- Ages 4 to 11, $3 per person (Pool access only w/guardian)
- Ages 3 and under are admitted free
- Ages 12 and up, $10 per person
- Ages 4 to 11, $5 per person (Pool access only w/guardian)
- Ages 3 and under are admitted free
Members with Medicare based memberships like SilverSneakers, Renew Active, and Silver & Fit can visit the facility at no additional charge for appointments. at 1:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. Members also have the ability to schedule appointments at other times but will be charged the $5 Premier member rate or the $10 Basic member rate based on their membership type.
Members are welcome to upgrade from Basic membership to Premier membership. Please follow this process if you are interested in upgrading your membership.
- Complete a Household Update Form.
- Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Continue to book your appointments at the Basic member rate. Once your form has been processed, a receipt will be emailed to the address on file indicating your Premier membership upgrade has been completed.
- When your membership upgrade is processed, you will be refunded and mailed a check for the difference. Basic members who choose to upgrade to Premier are encouraged to book appointments at the Basic rate during Basic member open reservation in order to get appointment times they desire.
Need help logging in to your household to book online?
Prior to booking your appointment online, click here to obtain your user id and password for your household account.
When you are ready to book your appointments, visit this link and log in using your user id and password.
If the activity does not appear once you have logged in, click on the search button in the blue bar on the top left corner of the screen and enter in the Activity Number 800002. This will populate the appointment times.
Please select the day and time you’d like to visit and add the appointment(s) to your cart. Be sure to select appointments for each household member that would like to visit the Center and add them to your cart.
When you are finished selecting your appointments, click on the shopping cart link in the top right corner to process your payment.
A receipt with your scheduled appointment times will be emailed to you.
Please contact us in advance if you are unable to make your appointment. Appointment fees will be charged if they are not canceled with an advanced notice of at least 12 hours.
Our customer service team is available by phone at 513.229.8555 to assist with any questions or by email at email@example.com.
Prepare for Your Visit
- Access to the Center is by appointment only with a limited number of participants at one time.
- Members may arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled appointment.
- Members will need to sign a new facility waiver specific to COVID-19.
- Please self-access for symptoms prior to visiting the Center. Members experiencing any symptoms of a fever (100.4°F or higher), recent cough, unusual fatigue, headache or has had any exposure to someone who has any symptoms, (which includes family and friends) should remain at home. We encourage you to visit a physician prior to returning to the Center.
- We reserve the right to screen patrons who are in the Center and are showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Members are asked to sanitize hands at check-in. Hand sanitization units are located throughout the facility. Please use them frequently.
- Members can expect new, one way traffic patterns.
- Air purifiers are installed to continually assist with disinfecting surfaces.
- Fans will not be in operation during the initial phase to reduce keep air circulation neutral.
- Please minimize interactions with others while visiting the Center.
- Furniture has been removed to encourage social distancing.
- Please bring your own workout towel and water bottle, prefilled for your workout. Complimentary towel service and water fountains will not be available during this initial opening.
- Please clean and sanitize equipment before and after each use with available wipes.
- Employees will clean and sanitize equipment during appointment times and the Center will close for 30 minutes between each appointment hour for cleaning & sanitation.
- The fitness floor has been reorganized to promote social distancing. Equipment is available for full body strength and cardio workouts. Some familiar pieces have been removed for the initial phase. Please speak with an employee if you have questions about the floorplan.
- The second level NEW walking track may be used for walking, jogging and running. Please use the fitness floor for circuit training, stretching, and weight training workouts. This is necessary to comply with social distancing and one way traffic patterns on the second level.
- Items left at the facility will be discarded daily. Please leave valuables at home and limit what you bring to the Center during your visit.
- Members are encouraged to leave the Center following their workout. Locker rooms are available to guests using the pool during their visit.
- When visiting the pool, please leave personal items in a locker and only bring your towel to the pool deck. Please bring a lock for your locker.
- Please limit the amount of time in the locker rooms.
- Sneeze guards are present at customer service counters.
- Employees will be cleaning the facility regularly and will wear face masks.
- Members are encouraged to wear masks in common areas.