community center forms

Save time! Download and fill out your forms before you visit.

rock wall

Climb to the top of our 30-foot wall

Coming to Mason Community Center as a guest? Want to climb our rockwall? Attend a party? Visit the Mason Municipal Aquatic center?
Please click here to sign our digital waiver.
All guests 18 years and older will need to complete their own waiver. Guests under 18 need to have the waiver filled out by the legal guardian.

participant information sheet

The Participant Information Sheet is required for children attending a party at Mason Community Center. It is also required for campers.

camp forms

Campers will need to have a completed Participant Information Sheet (available above), a complete  (if applicable), and a Climbing Wall Release Form on file for the current year (available above). If your child will need to be picked up early, please complete the early pickup form.

need help with registration?

If you’d like to register for any of our activities, you can register online by clicking the “register now” link on the right side of any page. View our online registration guide if you need assistance.

refer a friend!

Bring the Membership Referral Form with you when your friend purchases a new membership and receive a free month of membership!

household or membership information forms

For the forms below, please bring a completed and signed form to the Member Services Center or e-mail it to complete the necessary changes.

Pass Application/Member Agreement – Use this form if you wish to expedite your sign up process for basic, premier, college, or senior membership.

Membership Change Request – Use this form to update your household (address, family members, email address), discontinue your membership, temporarily place your membership on hold while out of town or recovery from an injury, or to change your pass type.

Subscription Billing Update – to change your billing information. Use this form if you change your bank, wish to use a different credit card, or want to use a different account for your monthly membership fee.