Get your shopping cart ready to go!
The wish list is a great option for getting ready for a faster checkout on registration day. Online registration for programs and activities brought to you by the City of Mason is safe and secure. For the best experience, follow these steps.
- Click the Register Now link on any page.
- Enter your user ID and password.
- If you forgot your ID or password
- In the upper left menu area, select My Account and then Change Household Data.
- Correct any errors. Your telephone numbers are important so that we may contact you if there is a question about your registration or in case of emergency. Please note that if your address does not meet post office standards, you may not receive the bi-monthly CenterPoint program guide. If in doubt, verify your address using the zip code lookup at usps.com.
- Click Finish.
- Select My Account and then View Family Member Data.
- If you see any information that is incorrect, such as school grade or a missing family member, please call Mason Community Center at 513.229.8555 prior to registration day to make the update.
- Click Done.
A few days before registration begins, you can load your wishlist with the activities you wish to register for. Then you’ll be ready for a quick sign-up when registration opens.
- While still logged in, click on Browse Activities under the large photo. If you are looking for an activity in a specific area, you can click the photo for that area.
- Browse through the listings. Use the search boxes at the top to help you locate specific activities. If you know the number of the activity you want, enter it in the Activity Number Search box and click the Search button. CenterPoint is a great resource for finding activity numbers.
- Click the wishlist icon ( ) for each item you want to register for. There’s one on each line, near the right margin. You can click it again to remove the item from your list if you change your mind.
- Continue selecting all the programs you want to register for. Click the wishlist icon for the correct day and time you desire. If you’re not sure, you can click more than one and make your final decision on registration day.
- If you would like to view your wishlist, use the Wishlist button in the upper right corner. To return to the activity list, use the Search option in the left menu area.
- When you are done, log out using the Logout button, also at upper right. This will save your list and exit.
- Log in.
- Click on the wishlist button at upper right.
- Click on the shopping cart icon () for an entry.
- Select the household members you wish to register for that activity.
- Click Add to Cart.
- Answer the questions until you see the activity in your shopping cart.
- Use the wishlist icon to return to your wishlist and select the next activity.
- When your shopping cart is ready, click Proceed to Checkout and finish your transaction.
- You’re registered! Watch your e-mail for a confirmation receipt.
If you do not have an account set up, click here look for the words “Need an Account” then click where it says set up an account. Follow the steps to set up your household.
- Click here and follow the instructions or click on Register Now on the programs page and go to Step 2.
- Under the Log In area, click the link for Forgot your password?
- Enter the e-mail address of the person listed as Head of Household for your account.
- Click Submit.
- Check your e-mail for your ID and password.