Let us assist you with creating a customized workforce recruitment strategy.
Ohio, and Mason in particular, provides access to an abundant and skilled workforce.
- 46% of residents hold a bachelor’s degree or higher
- Mason’s school system is the sixth best system in the State of Ohio, with a 97% graduation rate
- More patents are held per capita than in other similar regional cities
- Mason has a large supply of labor in key occupations
mason and the region
- The greater Mason region has 252,953-college educated individuals
- The Mason region employs 7,012 individuals in machinery, equipment and merchant wholesalers
- The Mason region employs 2,335 individuals in other general purpose machinery manufacturing
- A workforce of more than 1.1 million people lives within a 1-hour commute
- Ohio’s labor pool of 5.9 million workers is one of the largest in the country
- With 127,000 graduating high school seniors and more than 78,000 college graduates ready to join the workforce every year, Ohio provides companies with a strong workforce
- Ohio had an annual average of 620,200 manufacturing workers in 2010
- Ohio ranks second in the United States in total research funded for materials engineering