Mason Community Center is currently closed. Please visit the COVID-19 updates page for more information.
With the closure of the Community Center, the City made the decision to not charge membership fees this month (March 15 to April 14.) No further action is needed from members at this time.
At Mason Community Center, we’re dedicated to bringing you the latest in family recreation at a reasonable price. From our friendly and professional staff to unmatched amenities, activities, and offerings, Mason Community Center has something for everyone.
|View Larger Image||To navigate: Rotate the N marker around the circle or use the left and right arrow buttons to get a 360° view from where you are “standing.” To move to a different location, click that location or use the arrow buttons that appear when you hover over the image.|
|(Flash player required to view map.)|
No matter what your age, Mason Community Center has what you need to stay fit and active! Click on the image above to tour the center, or explore specific areas by clicking the map below.
Our facility features:
- exercise equipment with the latest technology, including a cardio theatre system
- three spacious indoor fitness studios
- a warm water therapy pool
- an indoor competition pool with two diving boards and an adjustable depth floor
- a leisure pool with a water playground, body flume slide, and lazy river
- a large whirlpool for relaxing and soothing
- a massive 35-foot natural rock surface climbing wall
- multiple exergaming units—the perfect mix of virtual reality and exercise
- a convenient four-lane indoor walking track
- a field house with six courts suitable for a variety of sports
- a spacious gymnasium
- a multipurpose area equipped for gymnastics, tumbling, and cheer
- convenient services that include a postal unit, gift shop, café, and meeting and party rooms
- member and guest areas that include a lounge and men’s, women’s, and family locker rooms
Treat the kids to some fun in Kids Korner while you work out or take a class. Kids can stay for up to 2 1/2 hours a day while you are using the center or visiting Group Health or Bethesda Physical Therapy.
The Mason Senior Center, housed within the community center, gives seniors a wonderful place to gather with their friends and provides ample opportunity to stay physically, mentally, and socially active.
Our program offerings, while quite varied, all have the same goal in mind—improving your physical and emotional well-being. We want to help you feel happy, healthy, and fulfilled. Our fitness and aquatics classes, organized sports, day camps for children, senior activities, health classes/screenings, and enrichment programs truly offer something for everyone.
Click here for Community Center hours and hours for the different areas of the center.